Does my child have to be fit for this program?No. This is for all entry levels. We believe in loving our bodies and making every effort to take care of it
What do you talk about in those eight weeks?We believe that our mind and body are connected to make life lasting changes. For every class we will teach two concepts one for growth mindset and the other a trait in running.
Do I have to be with my kid for that hour of class?No, you don't have to. You can have free time and come back right before class ends. You pay $125 per child for 8 weeks Sibling $115
What does my child have to bring to class?Comfortable clothing. Shirt will be given and can be worn every time we meet. Water bottle Good comfortable shoes to run Snack if necessary for after class.
1) Power words – How we talk about ourselves defines who we are
2) Positive thoughts – We are what we think we are
3) Aggressive Goals – We dare to believe anything is possible
4) Personal Resilience – Setbacks are welcomed as an opportunity to grow
5) Teamwork – We can do together what we cannot do alone
6) Individual integrity – We do the right thing even when no one is watching
7) Community vision – Our actions affect our community
8) New Beginnings – A finish line is just the beginning of a new journey